We want you to "see" in a tangible way how you are impacting Mercy Chefs and our mission of bringing relief to hurting people. So we have established Mercy Metrics for many of the most important activities here in this community. Here's a list of some of the common activities on this site that will earn you Mercy Metrics:
- Comment on a post, petition, etc.
- Donate to Mercy Chefs
- Post to one of our Facebook pages
- Like a post on one of our Facebook pages
- Provide Feedback on a feedback form.
- Follow another member of the community or a page
- Become a Monthly Partner
- Sign a statement of support
- Add a note to your profile
- Signup and create an account on this site
- Leave a suggestion on one of our suggestion forms
- Answer a survey question
- Sign up for text messages
- Tweet a mention of us
- Follow our Twitter account )
Bonus Points When You Inspire Your Friends To Join!
Plus, when one of your friends signs up to get updates from or partner with Mercy Chefs, you will earn "recruiter" Mercy Points as soon as they sign up and for all their point-able subsequent activity! Bring four of five friends to Mercy Chefs and you'll see your Mercy Points grow and grow! Just use your custom "Spread The Word" link with your personal recruiter ID, or utilize any of the the social "share" tools associated with the posts here, and we'll give you the credit!
And you can always see a running count of your Mercy Metrics beside your name and avatar or by clicking here (you must be logged in).
Thanks for spreading the Mercy!